terça-feira, 20 de março de 2012

Wedding things...






Your interest in this subject is appreciated and I am glad that we have the Bible as our source book to tell us what God expected of the wife in the marriage relationship.
There are several verses in Ephesians, the fifth chapter that you should read, beginning with verse 22. Let me read only three of these for you. Verse 22, "Wives submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord". Then verse 24, "Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything". Then verse 33, "nevertheless let everyone of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband". Then in I Peter 3:1, "Like wise you wives, be in subjection to your own husbands".
By the way I love to share wedding things and feelings.
I am very anxious to be a wife, but God knows the exactly moment that will be.
When God created woman, she was taken from the rib of man as is described in Genesis. She was not taken from his foot that she might be crushed underneath his heel in bitterness. Neither was she taken from his head so that she might rule over him. She was not taken from the hand so that she might continually fill the position of waiting upon him. She was taken from the rib on man that she might be by his side continually. She is to be loved and is to respond as a part of his body. Husbands and wives are a part of each other.

So, I wanna be by your side,unknow husband, to be your wife till death us a part; I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life. ")

God has plans and I really know that I am not alone on it.
I will be waiting for you baby!

Nenhum comentário: