segunda-feira, 2 de abril de 2012

God made teachers




"God understood our thirst for knowledge,

And Our Need To Be Led

By someone wiser;

He needed a heart of compassion,

Of encouragement, and patience;

Someone who would accept

The Challenge Regardless Of The

Opposition;

Someone who could see potential

And believe in the best in others . . .

So he made teachers".


I like to be a teacher, English teacher more than portuguese teacher, but I love the privilege to be choosen by God.
I have no words to describe it.
He is more than I can explain.
When He choose me, He gave me a diferente heart to teach, He gave peace and compassion and an eye to see more than a life, to see a potencial.
Because of God I like to be who I am and it's a privilege to be teacher, in English or in Portuguese the best to God.

Nenhum comentário: